« Home | It's All About Specter » | If You're Bored » | Keep the Rumors Coming » | Yet Another Post about Beer » | The Legacy of the Rehnquist Court » | Alito Ceremony » | Beer Review: Hacker-Pschorr Munich Helles Lager » | Beer Review: Bell's Winter White Ale » | Political Perspectives from a Law Student » | Administration Calls for Court to Reexamine PBA » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Empirical Legal Studies

Here's a heads up on a new legal blog. The Empirical Legal Studies blog's goal is to "advance productive and interdisciplinary discourse among empirical legal scholars." I have almost no experience in this area, so reading this blog will hopefully open my eyes to a few new viewpoints on the study of law. Prof. Jason Czarnezki of Marquette University Law School (and more importantly, the person who taught me environmental law) is one of the main bloggers.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile