« Home | Dweeby » | Studying So Far » | Filibuster Talk » | What's in Your Constitution? » | Whelan on Alito and Ginsburg » | I Guess It is the Fight » | Rejected why? » | The M Word » | In Case You Wanted to Know... » | Updates » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

It's That Time of the Year

The legal bloggers seem to be pushing their books as Christmas presents. Prof. Eugene Volokh is recommending his legal writing book as a present to your favorite law student. Prof. Bainbridge is taking the broad approach, putting everything he's written on display for you Internet shoppers.

While I'm sure these are great books, just get me cash.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile