« Home | Now This is Cool » | A Post About Music » | Belling v Milwaukee » | Still Waiting on the Chief » | For What It's Worth » | Novak Again » | Gonzales: Not a Candidate » | Lines » | Summerfest » | New at Tradesports » 

Sunday, July 10, 2005 

Oliver Stone and 9/11

Oliver Stone is making a movie about 9/11.

I don't think anyone should make a movie about this for at least 25 more years. Why 25? I don't know, I pulled that out of the air. Oliver Stone should NEVER make a movie about this. He doesn't do well with the whole historical, getting facts right thing. JFK is one of the most deceitful and phony films ever made. The idea that it gets passed off as the true story behind the assassination is horrible. Stone is just not right for these kinds of films.

As far as Nic Cage goes, I only have this to say. During my staying up all night cause I have serious physiological problems, I watched Con Air early this AM. Cage's southern accent in that movie should be punished by prison time. What was he thinking? He's done a good southern accent before in Wild at Heart. This time he just sounded like he had brain damage. No accents anymore please.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile