« Home | Still Waiting on the Chief » | For What It's Worth » | Novak Again » | Gonzales: Not a Candidate » | Lines » | Summerfest » | New at Tradesports » | Well Said » | Kelo Protest » | London Calling » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

Belling v Milwaukee

Courtesy of Badger Blogger, talk show host Mark Belling is willing to sue if his open records request is denied. I'd love to see it happen. Pabst City is a crock. If businesses want to develop that area, great. They have my blessing and I wish them luck. I don't wish to give them $41 million in taxpayer funds though. Part of business is taking the risk and then getting the pay off. When that happens, you are more likely to take a risk that you reasonably believe will pay off. If you are being subsidized, then why worry? You're playing with someone else's money. I really think that there are some things going right in this city for once. The Third Ward is being developed, condos are being built, the art museum is great. Why do we have to do a 180 on this?

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile