« Home | Well Said » | Kelo Protest » | London Calling » | Another Vacancy? » | Well, Yeah » | Wow, I Didn't See This Coming... » | Wind Farms » | Che » | AM » | Supreme Court Senility » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

New at Tradesports

There have been two new names added to the Tradesports page for the next Supreme Court Justice. I haven't seen either of them mentioned anywhere. They are Justice Cantero and WI's own Justice Abrahamson. I think they are both longer than long shots, but I wonder why they were put on. The buzz on the legal blogs is that if Rehnquist retires, it will be tomorrow. Some people even think there might be a third, but I would be shocked by that.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile