« Home | Another Vacancy? » | Well, Yeah » | Wow, I Didn't See This Coming... » | Wind Farms » | Che » | AM » | Supreme Court Senility » | Gonzales and Recusal » | File Sharing and the Grokster Case » | War of the Worlds » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

London Calling

I woke up this morning at 3:30 AM because I have the internal clock of a crack addict. While watching a DVD, I decided to turn on my laptop and check the news. I was greeted with a red text Drudgereport.

After September 11th, I thought that what we see in London today would be our future in the US. It doesn't take much to blow up a bus; just one person with a death wish. As a frequent user of public transportation, I care about that very much. I guess the question becomes how do you stop that kind of attack? Can you stop that kind of attack? I'm interested to see what the various reactions will be today from different parties.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile