« Home | Leave Norah Alone » | Raich » | John Kerry is Not Smart » | D Day » | Volokh on the Court » | Oak Island » | WTF » | This Just In... » | Weird » | Source: Rehnquist to Step Down Soon, McConnell to ... » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

Brown Confrimed

Here's the rollcall of votes.

Kohl and Feingold both voted no. Shocker, huh?

I'm pushing for the repeal of the 17th Amendment, which allows for the popular election of senators. The Senate should belong to the states as it was originally written in the Constitution. I say that not only because our Republican controlled state legislature would replace our two useless senators. I say that because I find it odd that the states have no say in the federal government anymore. Give the Senate back to the states.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile