« Home | The Friday Morning Tradition » | The Power of Language » | Cowboy Capitalism » | It's So Easy to Hate the Media » | Owen, Brown, Pryor, et al » | Fell Off the Face of the Earth » | ... » | Walter E. Williams on How Not to Be Poor » | Byron York on Jim Lampley's Crackpot Theories » | More on the Milwaukee Election » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Let's Talk Extreme

I watched about an hour of the Senate debate recently on CSPN2 before puking on myself in disgust. But I caught Sen. Reid talking about the right way to find good judges to nominate. The Clinton way. See, the rapist-in-chief talked to the Senate and consulted them and had a dialogue and a bunch of other crap. Because of this wonderful communication, Reid said we ended up with wonderful judges like Justice Breyer and Justice Ginsburg. I regained consciousness about 15 minutes after my laughing fit kept my lungs from filling with air. Take a look at what Bench Memos has to say about Justice Ginsburg and what extreme really means.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile