« Home | Penn & Teller, Eugene Volokh, and Breasts » | Laptops in the Classroom » | Boy Scouts, Jamborees, and Standing » | Seventh Circuit Judicial Conference » | Georgia Thompson Update » | JPS <3's AMK » | 7th Circuit Frees Thompson » | Greenburg on Bush v Gore and Justice Thomas » | What's My Name » | Esenberg on the WI Supreme Court » 

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 

Things I Learned Today from ATL

I had the opportunity to catch up on my legal gossip and gutter news at Above the Law. After checking out a few of the stories, I realized something. The people who enter the legal profession are not above any sort of behavior. Some law school deans are willing to bust a move for charity... and be videotaped...


Some law students are willing to take off their gear for Playboy TV (WARNING: This link is far from G-rated). No, I'm not embedding that video. If you're really interested, the URL is in the comments of the ATL post.

Remember, a law degree is not a guarantee of good judgment.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile