« Home | Thomas, the Commerce Clause, and Carhart II: Did H... » | Bizarre Duck Triangle » | Happy Birthday, Justice Stevens » | Why the Concurrence Says More than the Majority » | The Difference That One Vote Makes » | It's Easier than Going Before the Judiciary Committee » | Ashcroft Comes to Marquette » | McCain-Feingold: Still Bad Legislation » | Things I Learned Today from ATL » | Penn & Teller, Eugene Volokh, and Breasts » 

Friday, April 20, 2007 

Seventh Circuit Releases Thompson Decision

The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals has released their opinion in US v Thompson. I've discussed the Georgia Thompson case previously and have been eagerly awaiting this opinion. I'm going to finish lunch and read the opinion (Chief Judge Easterbrook wrote for the court). Updates to come.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile