« Home | McCain-Feingold: Still Bad Legislation » | Things I Learned Today from ATL » | Penn & Teller, Eugene Volokh, and Breasts » | Laptops in the Classroom » | Boy Scouts, Jamborees, and Standing » | Seventh Circuit Judicial Conference » | Georgia Thompson Update » | JPS <3's AMK » | 7th Circuit Frees Thompson » | Greenburg on Bush v Gore and Justice Thomas » 

Friday, April 13, 2007 

Ashcroft Comes to Marquette

Former Attorney General John Ashcroft will be speaking at Marquette on Wednesday, April 25th. Various Marquette blogs have posted about the recent announcement. Ashcroft will be talking about his time as AG during the War on Terror. There will also be a Q & A session (which might get interesting) and a book signing for all you autograph fans.

Go and have a good time. I'll be sitting in my final Crim Pro class.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile