« Home | The Greenhouse Effect » | Getting Called on in Class » | Even I Think This is Vulgar » | No Texas Dildos at the Court » | The Ninth Circuit and Free Expression » | Today's Transcripts Available Online » | What is Judicial Activism? » | The 2006 Term for Dummies » | Beer Review: Samuel Adams Octoberfest » | Dress Up » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

Lunch with Volokh

I apologize for not posting all weekend. I was (and still am) stricken with some sort of plague. It's a lovely combination of congestion, a hacking cough, and a swollen shut throat. Envy me.

But I have some good news. Thanks to my position as an officer in a law school organization that shall not be named, I get to attend a luncheon with Prof. Eugene Volokh next Monday. As mentioned previously on here, Prof. Volokh will be delivering this year's Boden Lecture at Marquette Law School. The details of his speech are here.

I'm not mentioning this to brag (okay, maybe a little). I'm throwing the comments section open for questions that I should ask Prof. Volokh. So far, I haven't been able to come up with something intelligent to talk about during lunch. I'd rather not just sit there and watch him eat. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile