« Home | Scaliaversary » | The Death of Publicly Funded Elections » | Seventh Circuit and Reparations » | Court Issues New Grants » | The Major Court Battles on the Horizon » | Posner Speech » | Alito Honored » | Cheaters Never Win » | Not Dead » | Tucker Max Appeal » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

The Day the Filth Died

People get involved with blogging for many different reasons. Part of my inspiration was a blog called Law & Alcoholism, which is written by a UW law student (now a graduate). The posts were both funny and well written. They took on law, law school, college culture, and everything in between. Imagine my sadness when I read this post, titled The End is Near (A Rare Serious Post). Give it a read. Basically, the author is shutting his blog down. There are a few reasons given, all of them understandable. I'll be sad to see that blog go though.

Before the author purges all of the "questionable" content, I would like to direct you to a few posts. This one about contracts, this one about torts, these two about tax, and this one about the rules of evidence. You know that law school has gotten ahold of you when you find stuff like this funny. Thanks for the laughs.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile