« Home | A Great Reason to Never Read the Shepherd Express » | New Alito Clerk » | Harry Reid's Mouth is a Sewer » | Gas » | Van Gorkum » | Slight Hiatus » | The Tire Slashers » | Hero of the Day » | WI Lobbyists Get Shut Out » | What a Line Up » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

Coming Attractions

I am in the final stretch of the painful, 8th Amendment-violating experience known as law school exams. I have one more in class exam and one more short take home to finish. Regular posting will resume in a few days. I have a few ideas for posts, including a massive kickstart to the Beer Reviews section. I have been lagging in my beer duties. It's been over a month since I've done a review. Fear not, though. Last weekend, I took a few hours off from studying to attend the Beer Barons of Milwaukee World of Beer Festival. I took a few notes (mostly mentally) about some of the beers that I sampled. I have eight, yes eight, reviews coming up in the very near future. Summer is fast approaching and you need to know what to drink at parties, festivals, barbecues, baptisms, etc. I am here to help.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile