« Home | Crichton: Fear, Complexity, Environmental Managem... » | Itchy Trigger Finger » | Just a Reminder » | The Best of 05 » | The UN: Fighting Where It Really Counts » | The Many Crimes of PETA and Their Ilk » | Presents » | Harry Potter and the Coming Libertarian Generation » | Death Penalty » | My Corporate Christmas » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Focus

If you haven't noticed, I have been avoiding legal topics lately. I realize that this is technically supposed to be a legal blog for the most part, but that area of my brain seems to be off right now. I guess I'm taking a vacation from law school and legal thought in general. Also, Volokh seems to be down today, so I don't have much inspiration (a site to steal material from).

Here's the plan. I'm going to go light on the legal issues for a while. I'm sure I'll make yet another post complaining about how much my books for next semester cost. That's law school related. Beyond that, I'm just going to write about other stuff for a while (unless I find a legal issue that I really want to write about). Once the Alito hearings begin, I'll be on that like Rosie O'Donnell on a ham though.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile