« Home | Kristol Speaks! » | Oliver Stone and 9/11 » | Now This is Cool » | A Post About Music » | Belling v Milwaukee » | Still Waiting on the Chief » | For What It's Worth » | Novak Again » | Gonzales: Not a Candidate » | Lines » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

Painful Oral Arguments

Volokh has a few gems that are tough to listen to. This is from the 7th Circuit and is just mindblowing. But I don't think you can really appreciate it unless you actually listen to the audio. So here's the audio. Judge Bauer doesn't put up with shit. I especially like when he tells the lawyer in so many words to "sit the hell down."

This is why I will not go into litigation.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile