« Home | Kevin Merida on Thomas and Marshall » | When Chuck Schumer Hides Under His Bed » | Originalism, The Court, and Beyond » | Nanny State » | A Breyer Vid » | Now There Are Three » | The South (and Vermont) Will Rise Again » | Shut Up! » | Thomas Confirmation Hearings » | Video: Thomas on 60 Minutes » 

Friday, October 19, 2007 

Another Thomas Interview

This is yet another post in my continuing Thomas-palooza series. Here is a four part interview of Justice Clarence Thomas by radio host Mark Levin.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

I haven't made it through the whole thing, so I can't offer much of a substantive critique. But I do know one thing: Mark Levin has a strange voice. This is the first time I've heard it.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile