« Home | The Least Hated Branch » | An Eventful Morning » | I have... » | And People Wonder Why I Don't Vote Democrat » | Finished » | Stevens Dissents » | McCain's Kind of Justice » | Take Your Pick » | Who Has the School Cases? » | Carhart YouTube-palooza » 

Friday, May 25, 2007 

Supreme Discomfort Discussion

Supreme Discomfort is a new book about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. I've read a few Thomas books in the past (Judging Thomas and Resurrection come to mind immediately), but I haven't had the chance to read this one yet. It's on my Summer reading list though.

In these two video clips, Gwen Ifill interviews the authors, Kevin Merida and Michael Fletcher...




The book sounds like an interesting examination of one of the Court's most interesting personalities.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile