« Home | Activism and the Rehnquist Court » | November Arguments » | Bring on the Hate Mail » | Buckley of Steel » | Time for the Supremes to Cut an Album » | A Difference of Legal Opinion » | Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Signing S... » | The AG's Race » | Go Seahawks! » | More on Election Law » 

Monday, August 14, 2006 

Can't Stop Here

This is bat country.

I will be leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. That means no updates until I return (if I return). I kicked around the idea of having a guest blogger take over, but I'm too much of a control freak to allow that to happen. Also, who the hell would want to do this anyway?

Until my glorious return, check out the sites I have linked on the right, especially Volokh, How Appealing, and Instapundit. They should keep you up on most of the garbage I usually write about on here. I promise you that I will spend absolutely no time following the news or thinking about this blog while I'm on my trip. I intend to have as much fun as humanly possible while on this trip, because school starts Monday.

Have fun and put that return tickert someplace safe, so you can get home agter the house cleans you out! LOL

Post a Comment
Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile