« Home | Buckley of Steel » | Time for the Supremes to Cut an Album » | A Difference of Legal Opinion » | Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Signing S... » | The AG's Race » | Go Seahawks! » | More on Election Law » | Campaign Finance Laws and Lamont » | Tinker Getting Another Look? » | Bainbridge on Electric Cars » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

Bring on the Hate Mail

I've had Eminent Domain for over a year and never created an e-mail address for it. It seemed like a lot of work, taking the 2 minutes to register for a free e-mail account. I finally did it though. There is a hyperlink on the right, in the About Me box. In case my code writing abilities are anything like my prose writing abilities, it should give you eminentdomainblog@yahoo.com. Feel free to send me suggestions, links, comments that you are too much of a wuss to post for all to read, hate mail, marriage proposals, job offers, and anything else that you want me to check out.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile