« Home | Fun with the Reuters/AP Photo Archives » | Roberts Court Plays Well with Others » | Today's Judge Sykes Events » | 121 People in Newfane, VT Want Impeachment » | Judge Sykes at MULS Today » | Beer Review: Lakefront Riverwest Stein » | Four Modest Proposals » | Solomon Survives... Big Time » | Picture Day » | Senate Rejects Independent Lobbying Oversight » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

Build the New Law School... Fast

For those of you out of the MULS loop, the plans for a new law school are being hammered out right now. Of course, I will be graduated and practicing law (God willing) by the time construction begins, but I'm still interested in what the new school is like. I'm also interested in it because our current building has become something of a hazard. For instance, take my Business Associations class today. This classroom has, I believe, 8 rows. Each row is made up of a few segments which are joined into one long desk with attached chairs. Behold my MS Paint skills...

Unfortunately, the back row decided that it had had enough of its career of holding laptops, casebooks, and water bottles. That segment of the back row collapsed. Fear not, the three students sitting back there were not injured. We all had a good laugh at their expense though. Just to be on the safe side, I'm bringing some extra support struts to reinforce my row.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile