« Home | Greatest Hits of SCOTUS Nomination Coverage » | Live8 » | The Vacancy » | O'Connor Retires » | Pelosi: The Supreme Court is God » | Wow » | Ass Kicking Swede » | Ethanol » | I Thought Swedes Were Docile People » | Golden Eagles » 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

Epstein on Kelo

Very few people like Kelo.

Richard Epstein does have one reason to like it though. This has been on my Amazon wishlist for a while, along with a few hundred other books I want. In the past two weeks, it has gone from "Usually ships in 24 hours" to "Usually ships in 9 to 13 days." I'd be less pissed about Kelo if I had a book that is selling like mad now.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile