« Home | States Restricting Eminent Domain and Beyond » | The Goofus and Gallant Guide to Law School » | No Trials for Terrorists » | Beer Vendor Verdict Overturned » | Advice for the Incoming 1Ls » | Praise for Roberts and Things to Come » | Kennedy Corrected » | No Right to Remove G-String » | Looking Back on Miers » | ABA Grudge, Part 2 » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Supreme Court... Rapist?

It's true. You do learn something new everyday. I consider myself a student of the Supreme Court and its recent history, so I was surprised by what I learned from Alec Baldwin posting on Huffington Post...
[Al] Gore, who limped off of the American political stage after the 2000 election after being gang raped by Dick Cheney, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and James Baker...
Justice O'Connor, I am shocked. How could you do such a thing to Mr. Gore?! Imagine that, a then-70 year old woman raping the Vice President of the United States. I am shocked and dismayed. I expected more from the nation's first female Supreme Court Justice...

Alec Baldwin, a true class act.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile